View Single Post
firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-05-2015, 02:12 PM

I didn't get much sleep last night, I was on the phone with HP for 2 an half hours bc my laptop decided to delete it's wi/fi off of my laptop. They said it might have been corrupted before I bought it, which was a mistake, but dumb ole me felt sorry for my nbr an I new she needed the money. But I'll never do that again. Especially something electronical. So after 2 an half hours later, they said it was still under warranty.. Thank God! So Tuesday I should be getting a box from fed ex an I'm shipping it to the company for them to fix it, and to wipe it out. They said if they can't fix it that I get a brand new one. I was so happy that I wasn't screwed for something I didn't do. An this is my very first computer ever. I've always played on my phone. I no more about my phone than a computer. They said I'd get it back, 9 to 10 days after Tuesday! I'm happy they can fix it and it not cost me 100's to have to pay someone to do it. I thank God for small blessings. Anyways, Wishing everyone or anyone that reads this a, WONDERFUL EASTER... BE BLESSED!