Thread: In Your Dreams
View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-12-2015, 02:23 AM

Sora smiled and ran her fingers thought Mordecai’s hair smiling tenderly. “Then take me somewhere were you and I can have more privacy. “Sooner or later the humans will come back, they might now be able to see us, but I want my lusty demon all to myself.” She moved her hand down his neck and onto the small of his back. “So just before dawn, take me somewhere where you and I can be alone.” She smiled and let out a low moan and moved so that she was on top of him. Looking into his eyes she smiled lustily. “Your mind Mordecai and I will always let you have your fun, but I will also watch you grown in power.” She put her hands on his hips and kissed him deeply, before she made love to him. This second time had nothing to do with satisfying her lust, but it was to make sure that the demon remained perfectly wrap around her finger. When she finished she kissed him again. “Your wicked, handsome, and mine.” She wasn’t sure how he would take the flattery, but she hoped that he liked every word of it.