View Single Post
firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-18-2015, 05:51 PM

so today I feel a lil better. an im on my laptop trying it out. and for the life of me I cant type. except for one letter at a time which is annoying as hell. but I do what I got to do. I still have a lot of pain in my sinus`s but its a whole lot better now than the past few days. I am craving foods that I cant eat right now...except for soft foods. id kill for a milkshake right now but im afraid it will irritate it. I see not many ppl are on today. guess its bc its the weekend. I don't blame them though. id be somewhere else if I could. like id love to be at the lake walking along the shore with my special man. or having a picnic in a field of lushious flowers with my special man. but no im stuck here and in pain. cant wait till October, my best friend is coming home finally. for see, hes im prison. for way too many years. judge said he wanted to make an example out of him. an he did! gave him 25 yrs, for breaking into a shed....crazy,huh? yeah I thought same thing. even the warden thought it was crazy but hes served 15yrs so far an warden said that if he goes through these classes that will take 6 months to complete, that he would help him get his parole in octoer. I hope he does bc hes a good man an his kids need him so badly! I pray everyday for him to come home to his kids. I pray and I pray. I pray God finds him a way home.