View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-23-2015, 01:07 AM

Angel was in the kitcen with Nick, after being told by Nami that a prince would be making an appearance soon. She didn't know how soon and she wanted to know. Her mother wouldn't tell her, seeing how she could see how upset the news made her daughter. So she would try getting Nick to tell her. "I just don't see what's wrong with ruling my kingdom without a king. There's hardly anything left of the kingdom anyway..." She continued her previous statement. Nick sighed and shook his head as he diced tomatoes. "The people that are left won't take you serious unless you have a king to rule beside you.." He explained calmly. Nick smirked. "Believe me, your mother didn't want to marry either... At least not a prince." He said. Angel blinked a few times and looked down. "I know that story... She wanted to marry you- a commoner and lifelong friend, but the kingdom and her parents wouldn't allow it. So she married father but made you her personal librarian and chef, so you wouldn't have to worry about money ever again." She said. Nick nodded lightly. "But there's more to the story..I just don't have the time to tell you." He said to her. Angel sighed.

She looked up at him. "I have a right to know when he'll be coming..." She said quietly. Nick sighed softly and nodded. "Alright..I can't take anymore... He'll be here within a week." He said to her. Angel bowed then took her leave to attend her duties as the princess.