View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-29-2015, 06:03 AM

It took the princess two hours to finish her daily duties. She didn't have much to do, it was just that she had other things on her mind. When she was finished, she ventured over to the tower- somewhere that only herself, her brother, and their sorceress, Nami, were allowed to enter. That's how the king set it up. Angel really wasn't supposed to go there, but she wanted to talk to Nami- and that's were the young sorceress spent most of her time. She stood at the bottom of the thousands of stairs and sighed. She shook her head and simply teleported to the top of the tower. The chambered had been filled with lots of really old books that her father had stored out here. She wandered around the chamber, smiling when she saw her friend. "Hey." She called softly.

Nami blinked and turned to look at her. "Angel, what're you doing up here?" She asked curiously.The princess simply shook her head and walked towards the blue haired girl. "I finally got Nick to talk to me." She said. Nami smiled. "That's great!" She chirped. Angel sighed and sat down on one of the nearby benches. Nami watched her with soft eyes, then sat beside her. "What's wrong?" She asked softly. Angel rested her hands in her lap and focused on the floor beneath her. "He probably knows all about me... And yet..I know nothing about him." The princess answered quietly. Nami gently placed her hands of Angels, smiling. "Just give him a chance... Promise me that much- that you'll at least try to get to know him?" She said. Angel nodded lightly and looked at her. "Promise." She answered.