View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-30-2015, 02:07 AM

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

So I actually slept pretty well. Unfortunately as soon as I woke up I basically started thinking about work and the apartment all over again. I was about 5 minutes late for work. The day went by relatively quickly despite the 2 hour long meeting we had in the middle of it. On my lunch break I went to the library again and finished up my cover letter for the job application I want to put in.

The train ride home was okay. The train ended up going local but I had a seat and my computer so I worked on renaming some of my photos in preparation of uploading them to flikr. I got a little annoyed that the girl next to me was basically staring at my screen the whole time. Oh well. I got home and made dinner then showed my application to my roomie for review. There weren't any jarring errors so I sent it out.

It's for a Graphic Designer position at FIAF and I'm both nervous and excited about the prospect. I already interviewed with them once for a Web Marketing position but it didn't turn out well. I have a lot more experience in Graphic Design at this point though so I'm a bit more confident though somewhat worried at the fact that they want applicants to have a BFA in art. Hopefully they'll overlook that in lieu of actual work field experience. We'll see though since I know Graphic Design is a very competitive field.

After that I played around on my computer for a bit. It was nice to actually have a teeny bit of down time. I probably should have been doing work but I feel like I really needed to unwind since I'll probably get reamed out at work either tomorrow or the next day. I just want it to happen and be over already to be honest so I can stop thinking about it constantly.

• • •

LOLcats were definitely my favorite internet meme for quite a while. I don't really keep up with them as much these days though...

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:59 PM..