View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-01-2015, 09:13 PM

"Uh," he paused to gaze up at the woman, "huh." With a smirk, he easily recalled who he was. "Since I'm not causing any harm -- nor should I get in trouble for what I previously did -- why don't we just keep this a secret." He seemed to ease back into his perch some, acting as if he knew she would let him stay. To admit that she let a scoundrel like himself enter such a holy area, why he was sure to mar her name and say she showed it to him. Ah, yes, the lies he could twist in his favor!

Still, there was something almost sad about the woman before him. He couldn't quite pick at it, but that didn't matter. He had more pressing questions to ask.

"So since you're alone and don't have your adoring fans all around, who's brilliant idea was it to have this stupid, required dance? Nearly graduated and I have to attend a dance or I get kicked out of school...." With a growl, he rolled back onto the rock and gazed up at the woman. Of course, it was fleeting for he realized the angle he was at meant easy access to--

"Ah, I'm sorry," his cheeks flushed red. "I... uh... er...." He ran a hand threw his hair and adverted his eyes. "Sorry," he whispered again under his breath. He was honestly just thankful he hadn't seen anything other than her ankles.

Almost pouting, he shifted forward to rest his chin on his elbows, which were crossed over his knees. "Sooooo..." he looked at her reflection in the water, "why are you here? Do you take care of the plants?"