View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-05-2015, 08:24 PM

Elie swallowed her mouthful of granola and shifted her backpack so she could grab the water bottle inside. She took a couple of swigs then recapped the bottle and stashed it in her bag once again. “I’m not picky really,” she said, “But I’d say Hawaiian pizza is my favorite.” There was something about the combination of the sweet pineapple with melted cheese that she really enjoyed. “What about you?” she asked. She felt like she should know the answer to this question but somehow had never really paid attention. Besides, maybe it had changed over the years. Her tastes were hardly the same at 16 as they were when she was 6.

Elie thought about her first period English class. Their teacher was so boring and monotone half of the class was usually sleeping before the end. She had a feeling that today she would probably be one of them. She definitely should have gone to bed earlier but she had been up late watching a movie. She didn’t usually watch movies on weeknights but her father was away and she’d had nothing better to do really. She’d probably regret it later though. Whatever, she’d just worry about going to bed earlier tonight to make up for it.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-09-2015 at 03:27 PM..