View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 05-07-2015, 01:51 PM

Chilly out. Brr. Had another long sleep. Excuse me a moment while i deal with this pink beard. More interesting dreams that have faded into the edifice of time. Going to scout out this new mexican restaurant ill be hitting tomorrow. Ive located it on google, but still.

Morning izzy! Welcome to dazzy n izzys fantasmagorical clubhouse! We're the proprietors, set with seeing everything runs along smoothly with the highest propriety:) members must agree to zee iffy their name. Mr wrong can be mr wizzy, capt kayd capt kizzy. Oh right hes now Pisces. Ok, pizzy. Lady di can be lady dizzy. Our symbol will be a Z. We'll wear it on buttons. Theyll be soft pink couches for taking some zzs. Music from zz top or ziggy azalea.

That is a shame bf and dad cant reconcile. Both want to be right. Thats funny his sis is the princess. Has she brought forth from her room dna appropriate approved baby specimens? Sounds like the dad is passive aggressive. Mean's Sunday best dressed cousin. Family relations. Its not one big happy love in, is it? It seems i dont have much family, just bro. Yet, there are myriad cousins. But how close are cousins, unless you grew up together? And we did grow up with a cousin. Yup, estranged because of squabble. Sometimes its just easier to make friends that have something in common, rather than repairing a family feud.

Mr x had stabbing incident before i met him. He was living in sf and had gone to atm at night. Dumb move. Guy came up and got him twice in the back. Stole his wallet. Ambulance came and he was whisked away. Medics had to cut into his side to insert tubing or something, without anesthesia. He heard them say, we're losing him. Anyway it missed his heart by 1/4". He was young and healthy and recovered fast. Like the next day he released himself and presented himself at work. He was driving trucks then. They were shocked and told him to go home. Hes had no residual effects, and i have learned never approach him from behind and go, boo!

---------- Post added 05-07-2015 at 09:55 AM ----------

Mr x is going to love my new leggings. Its got super hero comic strips on it! I can see batman, robin. Its upside down when i look at it. Mr x has leggings, too. But theyre categorized as cycling wear. He told me i was getting bigger n bigger by the minute last nite. #Humph. He hates it when folks tell him how thin he is. Coworkers, neighbors. He doesnt realize everyone has their set point? #Set, match, and thin