View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-07-2015, 02:23 PM

Taking note of their names and positions, Androw filed this into his records for later use. The tough guy worked for the stiff woman, interesting. This was key though for he knew who to address moving forward. Granted, he assumed it was the woman but now it was solidified with proof.

She went on about how he was taking this all wrong. Rolling his eyes behind his fringe, he couldn't help but smirk. All these agents were the same. They thought themselves dignified and perfect. In reality, they were all the same. They were arrogant pricks.

To his relief, the tough guy left the room. Sadly, this absence didn't lift her mood. Was she always this up-tight? Yes, of course. She was the "Senior Agent." She clearly didn't get that rank by being friendly or a push-over. Or for showing off cleavage.

"Androw is just fine," he cut in. "Galeron is my professional name. Prefer you not use it unless I'm dissecting someone or doing a make-shift sling." He paused for a second, recalling how in his past officers would still refuse to use his first name. "And if protocol forbids it, then Gale works just fine."

As she hardly seemed like the type to deviate from topic at hand, he sighed before leaning back on the chair.

"Gilus. He's your killer, like I mentioned earlier." Be blinked, slowly. "Let me back up and answer your other question. Back in my youth, I was set to marry the most perfect woman. She was everything to me. We were so in love, surrounded by peerless bliss. All was supposed to be magical, perfect."

"But that never happened. She was ripped from me."

His face lost its color and his body shifted forward over the table. Eyes focused on the table, he smirked. "Lilith Jefftron, twenty-one. It was an accident, or so the report says. It's wrong though. Sven Void and the Prophet were there. They took her from me. They ruined my life. They're still ruining it. Ever since I lost her, I've committed everything to finding Sven and the Prophet."

His eyes finally looked up to meet Issa. "If you want the details of her death, you can read them. I don't want to relive that mindfuck again."

Rolling back into his chair, he turned his head toward the exit. "I've been investigating Lilith's murder. Thus far, I've only found empty leads. Nothing seems to fit or work. Everything always runs dry. And then, one day, I happened upon this story that spoke of a lab and man with a dark past."

"Your dead guy. I sent him a message asking to meet. It was a tedious process. Had to do some of those old-fashioned window washer ads in a penny saver to get his attention. A few ads back and forth and he gave me his location. Agreed to meet with me to talk about Gilus."

Knowing she knew nothing about Gilus, he continued.

"Let's just say I found a link between Gilus and Sven Void. Gilus used to a be a merchant for Void and his boys. He helped Void get his pack of mercenaries and always helped raid and loot."

He went to check his pocket for his journal, but realized it was missing. "Your officer must have taken my small, black, leather notebook. It has my notes in there. Spit-balling off the top of my head, I can tell you that Gilus is the reason the SX3 went missing. You know, that fancy federal ship. Just vanished one day without warning. And then, years later, someone happened upon it. It wasn't a freak incident. It was Void."

Fingers interlacing, he moved forward again. "Void's after something. His Prophet spoke of a weapon that could change it all. That federal ship... it had a beta-type tracker on it. I bet Void wanted that ship so he had Gilus lure it out of the safe space waves and into a trap."

With a sigh, he looked at the woman before him. "But I've no proof of all this. Unlike you, I'm not a man of the law. All this information is from witness, some not entirely credible, and the rest is my own intuition and gut impression." With a laugh, he joked about the SX3. "Let's be honest, if the galaxy knew what happened to SX3, they wouldn't tell us. But they don't know. So there's no coverup story. There's absolutely nothing. The information I've gathered seemed plausible. But I won't know for sure until I find Gilus."

"Which brings us back to the here and now. Your DB had records on Gilus. Guess Gilus had a spill-man. Someone he had to confess his sins to or somethin'. That DB was the man. He recorded everything. Pretty sure he was a psych or something. His notes were thorough. Or at least what I could get my hands on were good."

He sniffled before rubbing a finder below his nose and scoffing. "Before I could really dive in and get the juicy bits, all hell broke loose. The DB said I had to tell no one of what I saw. He flashed some images before my eyes and the next thing I know, your two-tone woman is screaming in my ears."

Androw waved a hand toward Issa. "Mind handing me that paper and pen? I might be able to sketch out the image I saw before he dumped the data." As he did that, he caught a glimpse of the time.

Six numbers appeared in his mind. Six numbers that were oddly close to the time.

Just then, Androw jumped to his feet. "Call your man back." Eyes wide, the hair on the back of his neck rose. "Call him back before he comes back in a body bag."

"03:57:11." Those are the numbers I saw before I was shoved in the wall. "I also saw a mangle of other things. But none of those other things matter now."

At the door, he glanced back at Issa. "Your agent only has minutes to get out before the whole place blows! Let's get a move on before you make me mock you for losing a man, further proving your an incompetent agent!"

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene