View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 10:01 PM

The line moved slowly, and when he heard the door open he glanced over in time to see the girl walk in with a man. She's here too? Cole thought to himself and quickly looked back straight ahead. She was the same girl he had almost run over for her silly actions. Who was that man with her? Was he possibly her father? Just then, he realized he was up and smiled at the girl behind the counter. "What can I get you today?" She asked. "Buffalo chicken please. Toasted Italian bread, provolone cheese." Cole said. "Size?" Asked the girl. "Foot." He answered easily and felt his phone vibrate. Picking it up, he frowned when he saw that it was his mom but answered it. "Still getting lunch mom. How are things over there?" Cole asked and looked at the girl behind the counter. "Run it through the garden. No condiments, a lot of jalapeños and spinach please." He said and walked over to where he would pay. "What's wrong with him? What happened?" Cole asked and pulled out his wallet, handing the girl at the register the money for his sub and a drink. "Thanks." He said quietly and grabbed his things before filling up his cup with some cherry Pepsi and taking a seat at one of the tables.

"What did they say? You need to tell me what they said." Cole said quietly to his mother who was reluctant to tell him what the doctors told her about his father. Sighing he gave up, "Fine don't tell me, but I'll be going over to the hospital after lunch and you better tell me then. I know I'm not the best, but I still deserve to know what's wrong with my father." Was all Cole said before hanging up and deciding eat one half of his sub for now. The other, he would eat later. What was his mom keeping from him and why? It didn't seem right. He tried not to think of it and glanced over at the familiar girl before looking through his phone as he ate.