View Single Post
Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 05-12-2015, 12:39 AM

Leanne smiled at him softly, looking over at her father for a moment before looking back at him. "Yes, he's my father, and also a police officer, so I do believe I'm safe." Her eyes somehow sparkled as she looked at him. "Everyone's a stranger until they become an acquaintance," she soon added as she moved her hand into a simple wave. "I'm Leanne by the way." She sucked in a breath, holding her tray of subs.

"I just...didn't want you to think I was some idiotic, crazed, suicidal person." A nervous chuckle left her. This many was attractive and even though she couldn't really guess his age, it had been a long time since she had really gotten the chance to talk to someone outside of the internet or at school. "And sorry if I interrupted your eating," she soon said after, now feeling bad after realizing he how rude it was of her for doing such a thing.

Back in high school she remembered the dirty looks she got from walking up to complete strangers during lunch. She thought she'd have learned her lesson by now, but here she was, smiling down at the stranger who was kinder than she had expected him to be. Yes, she shouldn't be talking to strangers, especially him, who looked mysterious somehow, in a dangerously dark way, but something drew her in and she wasn't sure what it was exactly that did so.