View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-20-2015, 05:35 AM

Rinoa felt bad about just leaving..so she silently followed him. With her wings tucked away, other people could see her. She was okay with that though... Rinoa wanted to talk to him, but didn't know how to approach him- mostly because she was an angel, and he was a demon, and they just didn't "talk". So very cleverly, she stalked him in a way, staying hidden from his eyes, ears, and nose. Of course, while following the demon she forgot about the surrounding people and bumped into an older male- probably in his late 30s. "Oh jeez, I'm so sorry!" She said, quickly stepping away from him.

He laughed and took a hold of her wrist and pulled her closer to him. "Now now, I don't mind a pretty girl bumping into me." He said to her. She smiled sheepishly and slipped out of his grip, truly too scared to speak. He frightened her.. a lot... Rinoa went to get away from him and smacked right into a nearby post thingy, falling back on her butt. "Ow!" She whimpered, rubbing her backside. Course, now everyone in the immediate area was staring at her and she didn't know what to do. She was terrified. Didn't even remember that all she had to do was unfold her wings and wouldn't be able to see her. All she could do was cry.

((ehehe ^^' i wrote it as i was thinking things through.. hope it's alright))