View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 05:55 AM

"Eggs, more eggs." Christian said to himself as he grabbed some cartons of eggs. He had a lot of things in his cart, all things that he thought he would need. He even got some spices and condiments. "Sweets..." he muttered as he eyed the junk food isle. He decided there was no harm in looking around. You might see something you like Christian. he thought to himself and smirked. Looking around, he wondered how popular all this must be to all the humans here. "If I eat this...would they talk to me?" he asked himself as he stared at some chips. They looked rather delicious on the bag, so he grabbed it and headed to check out. The process went as it always did, complete silence until the cashier spoke the amount that was to be payed. "Thanks..." Christian answered after paying it and walked out with his things after leaving the cart where it belonged.

When he stepped outside however, he was surprised to see a crowd had formed a bit away from where he stood. "What?" he asked himself and frowned as he walked over. Getting closer he could hear a girl crying and this caused him to hurry. Quickly he set his things down and started to walk towards the center of the crowd where a girl sat crying. The people quickly backed away seeing him approach but watched. "There, There little child...what's making you cry?" he asked and wished he had bought some chocolate of some kind to give her. Kids liked sweets right? Standing, he took her hand and helped her up, wiping away her tears gently with his thumb. "It's okay, no one is going to hurt you, you don't need to cry." Christian assured and smiled warmly as he pat her head gently.

((So cute! I loved it Nova! :)))