View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-28-2015, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Me too. I like setting a challenge for myself. I often totally change my avi as I make it, though. Start with one thing and not like it but like a small part and go with that part instead xP

You're very welcome.

Why thank you. I really like the headdress. I've used it several times before, but it can be difficult to even it out, since it's such a big item. But the challenge is fun, and I love the colors. I notice now, though, that I only really use the blue one. I've only used the red one a time or two max, probably.
I know what you mean! I started out with a completely different actual avi look, and then I'm like "OHH! I WANNA USE THE STRAWBERRIES!!" - so I redid it lol

If it layered right with the hair I wouldn't mind the bigness so much! I just hate how the golden barrette part is hidden by the hair and looks like it's sideways on the head when really it's actually made to go around the head like a headband - the hair seems to do that with a lot of items though - I tried using the white cloak CI from ages ago - I think it's called the Cloak of Order? Whatever pairs with the Sash of Chaos lol When I put that on all of the hair styles cover the entire hood and don't flow well with the cape either because it layers on top of it. :(

Oh funny! I really love the red one! I don't get to use them though because of the barrette thing. :( Sometimes I get it to work though depending on what I'm trying to go for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I do the same thing.. All the time. >_< I have an idea of an outfit in my head, but it always turns out completely different. x) I make the outfit, but then I'm not 100% happy with it and add "small" changes until it suddenly looks entirely different.

Isn't it funny how the smallest changes really make all the difference? I've found that with avis that I make - I think one item works really well, but then I come to another one and it fits so much better but gives it an entirely new look! I love when that happens - it's always fun to experiment!