View Single Post
Euphonium Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-11-2015, 12:39 AM

Watching the pixie change her size Anke smiled, taking heed of her advice. "I know, I don't usually allow others to know, to be honest, I thought you were an animal at first. I wouldn't have said anything if I had known you held human characteristics." She admitted, glad that she was accepted by this new person. She hoped it was safe to be herself, but she couldn't be sure still. She was always cautious with new people, but this one had been so open she felt safe talking to her.

She screamed at the voice of the new arrival, looking in his direction as tears formed in her eyes. She was about to cry with all these new personalities around, having no idea what to do. Almost instantly she was an identical image of the man who stood before her. The tears were no streaming down her face, making the scene almost like that of the typical drama masks. "Why would you come up behind us like that! You terrified me!" She screamed, her voice cracking as it adjusted to the new vocal cords she was now dealing with. She had only shifted into another human a few times before, and she had never yet gotten used to the new voices. Before she could think much more she realized her clothes hadn't shifted, and she now bore the resemblance of the man, only in a dress and black shawl.

She started to laugh a little, thinking about what it must look like the to the others who saw this somewhat well shaped man wearing a dress of such delicate looks. She knew nothing would show, she could only shift into what she saw, but she still felt exposed that it landed so high up on her thighs. She clutched the new sword at her waist as her laughter subsided, somehow finding comfort in it as her terrified eyes expressed every feeling that went through her mind. She looked to the pixie, whom she felt was more trust worthy than this new arrival. "Do you know him? What does he mean by 'when did you three meet?'" She asked, her voice continuing to crack, becoming more solid as she adjusted.

Last edited by Euphonium Panda; 06-11-2015 at 01:08 AM..