View Single Post
Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 12:11 PM

It was just before lunch when the phone rang in English class, the teacher had to walk over and wake Nathan up in order to send him away. Nathan shook his head and grabbed his bag as he walked out of the class and headed towards the office. He knew this was going to happen sooner or latter because he had heard the same speech many times before. The principal was standing out in the hallway waiting for him and showed him straight into his office. Nathan sat down and let the man go on about if he didn't pick up his act he would be flunking yet again and have to repeat the year all over again.

When the scolding was over, time had passed and it was lunch for sure because Nathans stomach was starting to grumble. He grabbed his bag again and rushed out of the office, as he passed a desk that he didn't realize was there and accidentally bumped someone. "Damn, Im sorry.. you alright?" he started to say before the principal came out to see what happed. "Nathan watch where your going" the man yelled. "I would if you wernt up my ass" Nathan muttered as he started walking towards the door again. "I heard that" the principal said again as he slowly walked over to the girl. "I apologize for that boy." he said "So you must me the new student" He added changing the subject.