View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 06:19 PM

Shopping with her mother in law?! The thought was a scary one, but if she was allowed to bring her mother along like she had said, then maybe it wouldn't be too bad. Oh, but then her father would be all alone if her mother decided to bring along Carolyn. I'm sure dad will find something to do while we're gone. she thought to herself and nodded at what the lady said. "I'll inform my mum about this once I return home." she said softly and listened to them converse, it was really nice to see first hand how they interacted as a family and she wondered if this was all an act since she was here. Were they always like this? Or did they behave differently when they had no guests? Stop doubting their kindness and hospitality Contessa! You stop it right now! What would your parents say? her subconscious yelled at her angrily. Her subconscious was right, she had to remain open with these people. They were nice enough to invite her to her home and their mother was even inviting her to go shopping with her. Contessa smiled at Sirus' comment and noticed that he seemed to be very playful in everything he did, was he always like this? "Thank-you.." she said quietly to both men and looked around the garden, it was beautiful. She wanted to have a pretty garden someday too, so this would serve as a guide of sorts. She wasn't going to copy this garden though, it wouldn't even be possible.

Contessa smiled as she listened to their mother speak of the house. She thanked Daylen for the tea and carefully took a small sip. "So it has been in the family for quite some time? That's very nice. This home is very large, I am sure I would get lost in here if I wandered around." she said and laughed softly. She still was pretty nervous because she wasn't sure how to behave in the presence of what she saw as royalty. From what she saw today, Daylen was the quiet one, Sirus the cheerful one, and their mother was the authoritative one. Sirus did say that Daylen was grumpy, and yesterday he did look and sound rather grumpy. Their mother seemed like a really nice lady though, it was obvious that she did her best to keep her two sons in order. It must be hard to be a single parent and raise two boys of completely different personalities, but she was doing a fine job from the looks of things.