View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 06:33 PM

Contessa giggled at his comment about Sirus having a big mouth. She knew they both meant well though, they just had an odd way of showing it. Her eye was glued on watching him work his magic, it was very fascinating to watch him work, she could literally watch him all day. Watching someone work just seemed to relax her. "I think it's really neat that you can heat up stuff with your magic." she said with a grin on her face. She wondered after she spoke, if he was going to take her comment as a compliment or if he would get saddened since maybe he didn't like his pyromancy. She didn't know but she meant it as a compliment. Contessa watched the entire process in awe and smiled at the finished product. Her attention went back to him as she listened to his instructions carefully. "I'll do that, thank-you Daylen." she said and carefully picked up the vial, staring at the pretty liquid. The scent was disgusting though and she laughed softly, how could something so pretty smell so terrible? "I enjoyed very much watching you work, it was really neat to watch you do what you do." she admitted. He wasn't such a bad guy after all, Sirus was right when he said that Daylen was a nice guy.