View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 08:01 PM

Contessa jumped slightly when a voice was heard, and she looked over to see Sirus. "Oh, hello again Sirus." she said politely and looked over at Daylen who didn't look to happy to see him here. "I'd love to watch him do engineering, it sounds interesting." Contessa said with a nod. her eye looked to one and then to the other as she watched them interact and shook her head at what Sirus said. "Daylen isn't necessarily grumpy, he just likes his peace and quiet I'm guessing." she said and held the vial securely in her real hand, the rings box in her metal hand. Even though they were identical twins, it was easy to tell them apart due to their different personalities and she was thankful for that because if they had the same personalities she wouldn't be able to tell them apart at all. Frowning at Daylen's comment, she just shook her head silently. He obviously was just joking around since Sirus wasn't offended by it but still, it seemed a little rude. Boys will be boys. she thought to herself and chuckled softly. She wanted to agree with Sirus but she was afraid of taking any sides with these two. "You two are quite funny you know." she said quietly.