View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 08:27 PM

Sirus just lit up more than normal. "Oh, she knows you already." He said smiling. He knew that Daylen loved solitude and that made it all the more funnier when he pranked him. Sirus never took offence to his twin's words but wanted to justify the rude comments that were often made towards himself. "When I was little I was mentally challenge so its a true statement." He said chuckling at it. "He ate paste until he was fifteen." Daylen simply replied. Sirus slumped over in an embarrassed state. "Aw, you didn't have to tell her that." He said slightly pouting. "I have allot of to tell her about you since you told her about our father's death." Sirus eyes widened then turned playful. "Oh you know about that, hehe." He wasn't mad at all, if she didn't tell him he would have. "He also wet the bed until he was fourteen and thought that there was a fairy in the refrigerator that worked the lights." Daylen said to his embarrassed brother. "He named her Alberta." Daylen said smiling. "Aw, thats just mean. You never did anything embarrassing..." Sirus said in his still pouting voice. Daylen just smiled at his brother. "Consider this one payment for the prank." He told Sirus whose eye just widened, he had a feeling what he was about to tell her. "Sirus literally thought girls had cooties till a few years ago." Sirus threw his hands up in defeat, "Alright, alright you win." They both had ignored her comment about them being funny together.