View Single Post
CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-18-2015, 03:21 AM

Alright - I can understand that. It would have been nice to be told that. I just am starting to feel kind of frustrated as it's been over half a year and I was told that she was going to start on it soon and that was AGES ago. I'm almost ready to just tell her that it's ok, to drop it because I'm not interested anymore. Because sorry, but I feel like I've been kept out of the loop. *shrugs* Story of my life, never been told anything. But whatever.

---------- Post added 06-17-2015 at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Hey Cloud! Yes, sorry about that.
I'm finally coming out from under neigh a ton of real life stuff (which started back in July, to be perfectly honest! :O I'd go into it but it's quite a grocery list of things, some happy yet time consuming and others very sad.)--- I am going to be knocking these out again starting this up coming week and onward! You have my express permission to kick my booty if I take a break before I get to your request, Cloud!
Like this from 03-14-2015.... (It is now 6-17-2015) But apparently my commission isn't worth actually getting done and to me... *shrugs* MONTHS later. And this is something that I commissioned last December. Sorry if I'm starting to feel quite a bit like my commission apparently doesn't matter. BECAUSE clearly this is yet another break... without doing said commission... I'm getting more than slightly frustrated....

Last edited by CloudDreamer; 06-18-2015 at 03:32 AM..