View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-19-2015, 01:56 AM

Kat sighed, her eyes growing a bit sad as she looked at the Naga twins. They had been so excited and now they were crying. “It’s alright my loves.” The woman cooed to them, trying to comfort them as Adira approached. Of course the ringleader of light always had a way with the twins that no one else did. No sooner had the women told them not to cry that they stopped.

The Kitsune gave the other woman a smile. She was glad that their request would be heard. Once in the tent she let the twins explain things to Adira. She chuckled at them. They were speaking so quickly and were so excited.

At the twins screeches Kat let go of their hands, instantly covering her ears as she winced. They were going to be ringing for a while of that the woman was certain. It was a good thing that the ringleader was there to calm the Naga down. While waited to regain her hearing Adira worked her magic, creating a car for Codette.

With the twins preoccupied by the car the Kitsune looked to Adira. “I have been well. How have you been Lady Adira?” She had a gentle smile. She missed the woman more than she cared to admit along with some of the others who had followed her. Her place wasn’t within the light though.

“Asha looked well. It seems things are good here. I’m glad.” Katrina wanted to inquire about things, but figured it was best not to. She knew well that Piper wouldn’t be happy that she risked bringing the twins here even if their intentions were good. That was if he found out.

-----------------------------

As usual the raven was stubborn. Continuing to plead with the shifter while she still fought against the fragments of his past and feelings. He was where he needed to be, he didn’t need to worry with protecting her. “Why are all shifters so damn hard headed,” she breathed as placed herself within his path once again. “I won’t.” Midori repeated as Chance growled and snarled again telling her to leave.

The situation was becoming more complicated to say the least. For once the fortuneteller didn’t want to believe that she couldn’t help someone. More words and curses were mumbled beneath her breath as she grew more frustrated. “You can’t leave this tent!” The woman growled back at Chance.

As the male shifted again, this time into the form of a demon bear she stepped back slightly before moving to block the tent entrance. Growling she glared at him. One of Adira’s dressers materialized behind her totally blocking the entrance as the inner tent flaps closed. At this point her body was trembling, not from fear as most would think. No instead she was fighting to keep control of herself.

Midori’s hand clutched into a fist as she stared at the shifter before her. Before she spoke again she took a deep breath. “I’ll leave, but you must say here Chance. If you don’t you won’t like what happens. I know you don’t want to hurt anyone.” Frustration washed over her features as she sighed in defeat. “Lady Adira will be here soon. She’s who you wanted to see anyway.”

A flicker of one of Chance’s memories caused her to flinch. Even if she didn’t want to leave, wanted to help him now wasn’t the time. Midori gave him a defeated look before moving to leave. Just before she stepped outside of the tent the illusion she used to hide her scars was back in place.

“Eventually you won’t be able to run from it anymore. You’ll have to face it.” It was unclear who she was speaking to as she walked away. Maybe she would check on some of the others. Or perhaps meet with Jasmine, the raven had yet to introduce herself to the new comer.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 07-17-2015 at 02:37 AM..