View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-03-2015, 05:18 AM

(oh my god, i couldn't help but laugh at the 'he followed it like a cat following a mouse' xD)

Vanity's necklace eventually made it back into her hands and she gripped it tightly. Her eyes returned to their natural color and she watched Ange approach her. She was glad that he saw it, and followed it. Otherwise they would've been at it for awhile, or given up and stopped looking. Even though she knew exactly where he was. A small smile crept onto her pale and slightly darkened face due to the stains of blood that the cat couldn't clean off.

Maybe it was too dark for him to see her clothes had blood on them, and her hands... Or maybe he just didn't care. She didn't know what to think. When he mentioned the tickets, her smile widen a little. She was glad to hear that. But..did she still want to go with him? Shoving the thought from her head, she blinked a few times and smirked. "I can move on my own, without slumping over." She answered just loud enough for him to hear her soft voice.

He wanted to her go with him. She noted, when he took a hold of her wrist and gave it a gentle tug. Vanity looked at him and nodded. "Lead the way, I'm right behind you." She said to him, meaning every word that came out of her mouth. Her one hand was still holding onto the necklace- now it meant something to her.