View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-08-2015, 05:11 PM

Her ears flickered forward. For a second, her eyes closed and her nose wrinkled as she inhaled.

"Yup," she nodded her head firmly. "There is definitely something out there that wants to eat us."

"No shit," a voice, far deeper and more dry, commented. It came from the woman who now stood with her back against the cabin's walls. She had long, black hair, soulless blue orbs, and makeup the color of blood around her eyes and lips. Standing taller than the blonde with the wolf-ears, she appeared rather bored, as if this 'adventure' was not exciting enough for her.

"Awww, c'mon, Ryna, lighten up a little." The wolf-girl purred while running back to nuzzle the raven. "You could at least pretend to be scared, ya know?" Flailing her arms, the blonde let loose a chuckle before reeling backward into a silver-haired male. "Right, bro?"

"I'm not scared, Reno." Hissing as she sucked in a breathe of air, the raven flicked back her long hair before kicking off the building and walking to the railing. Draping her hand on the wooden edge, she smirked into the darkness that swarmed around them. "What do you think's out there?"

"Bugs," the male with the silver hair said in a rather cheeky tone. It appeared as if he knew the two women who spoke. Not to mention, the one did mention 'bro.'

"Ooooh! I love bugs," the blonde proclaimed before jumping on the silver-haired male. "Can I go collect some?"

"Uh... maybe after dinner?"
Hand falling to his hip, he patted the sheathed katana that was tied neatly around his waistline. "For now, we should worry about getting a fire going and getting something to eat before the sun dips any lower in the sky."

"Why are you worrying, Zero." The raven flicked her orbs toward the man. "You and Reno can see in the dark." Her attitude was starting to wear thin. She had a bug up her nose or a stick up her ass. Or maybe she was just a really big bitch with a condescending tone? Either way, it wouldn't take long before she set someone off with her dry words.

"Silly, Ryna!" The blonde was bouncing around the deck now. "You can see too! Daddy told me!" Tugging at her buff-colored wolf ears, she let loose a yelp when she scratched too hard. In seconds, she went from being a human with wolf ears to a full-blown wolf. "Ouchie ouch!" Sitting, she tried to frown but found it impossible with a muzzle.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, the silver-haired male sighed. "Oh Reno, what are we going to do with you?" A quick step forward, and he racked a hand through her fur. In seconds, her tail was wagging and her tongue slobbering from her mouth. "Why don't you work with the others while Ryna and I see if we can hunt something nearby."

"BOOOO,"
she belted out. "You two always get the fun jobs." Slowly morphing back into a human, her ears and tail remained. Granted, neither mattered for the woman was now stark naked before the other campers.

"Reno,"
Ryna snapped, "have some decency. Wear the suit dad packed for you."

"BOOO," she began again. "I like bewbies out!"

"If you weren't my sister, I would agree." Zero smirked while covering his eyes. "Get dressed and see if you can find some pots or something."

"Aye-aye, captain!"
Saluting the male, she dashed into her cabin and dropped on a sports bra and pair of girl shorts. Back out on the deck, she pouted the second she saw they vanished. "Well," hand on her hip, she shrugged, "shall we try to get dinner started?"

Last edited by Xavirne; 07-08-2015 at 05:14 PM..