View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 07-08-2015, 09:36 PM

Yes, she acted very similarly to Faline in some regards, Rory had this interesting ability to tame the seemingly untamable it seemed; even back home the leaders were surprised that Faline seemed to listen to the other girl. She nodded though, her father must have been well versed among other species then, from what she had heard, most species could eat the fruit but to Unai it was like poison.

When the girl went about introducing herself the female made sure to lock the name to memory, but the last name stuck with her for a moment and she couldn't figure out why. Then the woman talked about her parents, namely her father caught her attention. Lypheion were not a species that Rory was familiar with, the mountain Unai tended to be prone to hearing of darker things but all Unai knew of Rroy and the Valsozn. Though different in being, Unai and Valsozn that crossed paths never seemed to fight with one another, which was a feat for many differing species. She just stared at the woman in awe before dipping her head to return the polite gesture.

The girl started going on about her species before going back to her father and her Uncle, another person she didn't recognize. At that point, Rory felt and even larger weight on her shoulders. Instead of just having to find her sister, she had the offspring of the Rroy Skytun before her. She knew that if anything happened to the girl or she offended her, the leaders would chase her out, if not kill her, without a second thought.

Abilene heard all too well what the girl was saying, even from the distance in which she stood. A hand lowered to her side and she let out a slow sigh. Unlike the mountain Unai, the forest ones had some experience with Lypheion, not Aleu, but they had heard the name before. "Your kind always makes a great impression," the woman replied as she dipped her chin to allow herself to view the woman out of the corner of her eye. "It is of no surprise that you bore of the rules of control."

Just as she finished speaking, an object went flying by, knocking the woman to the ground. Patting the tree she still touched, Abilene then added, "And punishment comes to those who do not respect control and authority." She watched the boy come out of the woods, taking note to his warning. "I would hardly call her harmless," she stated under her breath as she turned to face the group, arms crossed under her chest. To most she may be harmless, but the carelessness would not bode well for those of her kind.

When the third appeared from the woods, the male turned into a wolf tugging out a deer looking creature. Their scents were similar to the other girl, even if their appearances held key differences. "There's berry bushes nearby, I will return shortly with some," the green haired woman said before her own body morphed. The four-legged form looked like a skinny jackal, though it wasn't feline nor canine. It was slender and had a pelt rather than fur, ears like a stag at the side of its head and the feathery antlers rising proud on the beast's head. Abilene's tail was flat, looking very leaf-like and even bowled some. Color-wise, the center of her back was black but faded greens much like her hair. Even the living plants were still there, on her head and branching down her neck. Once transformed, she took off into the woods.

That left Rory with the other three as they woke Reno up and the Unai was quickly introduce as her best friend. The woman smiled and pat the girl on the head as the other sister quizzed her on her name. After being told to get water, Rory took a step away from Reno only to bow at the trio. "I am Rory, my traveling companion is Abilene," she said softly before straightening again. "As you have the same scent and what has transpired, I feel safe in telling you what Abilene has already confirmed." Faline would have been furious, Rory was usually long winded when it came to formalities and that drove the older sister insane. "We are Unai. She of the forest, myself of the mountain."

Her eyes bounced between the three for a moment, the news probably meant little to them if the species even rang a bell. She then turned to the blonde, a smile on her face as she said, "Reno, I shall help you draw water for the site. Shall we go?"