View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-23-2015, 10:42 PM

Dorian had just finished the list when the rich boy got into the car. He placed the piece into his vest pocket before grabbing his phone and getting into the driver's seat. He started the '67 chevrolet. He looked at the rich boy, he really liked poking him didn't he. "You can get my attention without poking me, you know. As for signing, stick with one thing first. Learn the basics of mechanics then maybe, depending on how you do. I'll teach you sign language." He told the rich boy in his odd accent.

He pulled out of the driveway and made his way to his work. It would take a while, thirty minutes out of town. His phone just slide along the seat between them with every turn. He was a very safe driver for not being able to hear the traffic, made him pay more attention to the road and cars around him. If you didn't know him, you would swear he wasn't deaf at all. Dorian like it better if people know anyways.

He pulled into his normal parking spot at his work. A rather fat elderly man came from the office seeing Dorain get out of his car after turning it off. "Hey kid what are you doing here?" He questioned the youth. Dorian just smiled. "Part searching." The old man nodded. "Help yourself to anything you want, just come in saturday. I need you to work an eighteen hour shift. Tony twisted his back again." Dorian just nodded an okay. He turned to the rich boy and motioned him to follow him.