View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-08-2015, 05:32 PM

Dragumand tried his best to ignore Lielieja’s comments throughout the lead up to his embarrassing failure. Later he would just be sure to blame his lack of focus on her and her teasing. He laughed to himself as he pictured the dry humorless expression she would have. At least being crushed against her soft chest was the next best thing that had happened to him since they were assigned each other as partners. He was pretty sure she didn't see it the same way.

“What can I say? You are quite comfy in this area” Dragumand said making no move to try and readjust his position. Instead he snuggled in a bit more. “Hey, we are both sandwiches here!” He yelled up to her, “At least my uh, light saber isn’t digging into your hip anymore.” He said feeling a slight blush return. “Ow... OW! Watch where you are twisting your elbows!” Dragumand couldn’t do much to avoid his partners limbs as she moved into a different position. Finally the barrage of elbow blows and punches stopped. “You enjoyed that didn’t you?” He said grumpily. When he heard no response, Dragumand started to wonder. “What exactly are you doing anyways?” He asked when all at once, the roof panel was sent flying back away from them as though it were nothing more than a pebble. “Oh... Well... Showoff...”

Dragumand was rather disappointed as he there was no reason for him to remain in his current position. Getting up off his companion, he stood stretching out his tense muscles before reaching a hand down to help Lielieja up. “Yeah well, You’re.. not.. a piece of cake!” he retorted failing to come up with an adequate comeback. He was embarrassed at how easily Lielieja had flung the durosteele away compared to his failed attempt. “look you stick to your force stuff and I’ll stick to my tank stuff deal??”

((Did you only just notice it was page 2?? ))