View Single Post
KittyCat18
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2015, 08:40 PM

There's no evidence that says the paranormal/supernatural don't exist, and I've seen my fair share of strange things. When a scientist comes out with actual evidence that the shadow (tall, very tall) that my grandma and I saw (at the same time) walking down the hallway of our house through our perepheral vision ISN'T paranormal? Well, then I'll believe it. I was skeptical, but the fact my grandma and I saw it at the same time, she was in MID sentence and stopped and we both had this expression on our faces. Might I add that she and I were the only ones in the house at the time? And that the light was way too dim to cast such a dark shadow down that hallway? She asked if I saw it and I just about crapped myself when I asked her to explain what she saw. When two people can confirm seeing something paranormal at once (like what my grandma and I saw), that's when my skeptic self starts disappearing. And there's been countless paranormal ocurrences in this house. I've always believed, even before that shadow man/thing, that there was paranormal - but that confirmed it and erased any form of doubt. Of course, it's easier for people reading such a thing to doubt it, because honestly, I get it. If I hadn't seen it for myself, I'd be doubting it. I doubt the majority of paranormal stories out there, because so many make it up. It really IS a see it to believe it sort of thing.

Anywho, like I said, when a scientist comes out with real proof that it isn't real, then I'll forget everything I've seen. But that shadow man walking down my hallway was no illusion in my eyes. It's a huge relief when you have someone else with you to confirm what you've seen - to know you aren't coo-coo!