View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-19-2015, 08:55 PM

2:53PM: Irresistibly, irrevocably annoying, you mean. You can add that to the catchphrase.
2:53PM: Deal about the concert, though. Nightwing can't escape the horror that would be having us in the crowd.
2:55PM: Man, you really sound bummed, so this must be serious. Well, it's not like we can control who we like or anything. Even on chemical level. Besides, they say opposite attract or something. Maybe you should just man up and be honest, apologize. Maybe bring flowers or cute stuffed toy. You can't know what's her type until you know her better and it doesn't sound like you do. Or it turns out to she has an awful habit that's a total turn off like she into One Direction or something.
2:57PM: I was talking with a guy at work and he was being helpful, but also super nosy and pissed me off with some of his assumptions about me, so I thought I'd do the same to him, but went overboard, so he basically stormed away, deeply hurt. I didn't mean to dig out some painful stuff like I apparently did. I feel like a selfish, self-centered person that's unable to have open, inoffensive communication with someone. I'm gonna die old know-it-all cat lady that everyone avoids like plague, I'm sure.
2:58PM: It doesn't help that I am swamped with work and he was only one willing to pitch in. I might need to cancel our weekend raid.