View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-25-2015, 05:38 PM

9:30PM: We finished it about 15 minutes ago.
9:32PM: Sorry about leaving abruptly. I'm just not in the mood for having people pick me apart. I hate how everyone just assumes the worse. She probably thinks I'm just some lowlife thug. Has no idea that I volunteer for a local diner or that I babysit professor's kids when they get odd office hours.
9:34PM: I know it's my fault though. I don't want people to know these things about me. Don't want to be seen as a softy or anything. But... sigh, I know what it's like to have no one. I don't want anyone else to have to live that life.
9:35PM: So you never really told me how your day went. Touched on it but that's about it. Are you actually going to ask him to lunch?
9:36PM: Word of advice, make him sweat a bit. Don't fall into his arms, he'll think you're spineless. You're not. Stand your ground. After a few days (our rule is 3 so maybe yours should be too), extend him an offer. See if he accepts.
9:37PM: And if you do offer, you better be prepared. Taking a move like that tends to indicate that you might have an interest in them. If there's nothing, not even a faint spark, just ignore it.