View Single Post
shatteredarchivist
Days without incident: 0

Old 08-26-2015, 04:44 AM

"Alright, so what I've worked out so far is that your... 'lady' is how should I put this...? Sketchy to say the least. I don't know how to word this in a way that I haven't already." Tsillu paused. "The final decision is out of my hands. Honest. I'm sorry to have been an inconvenience, but she has obviously sent you to try and intimidate me." Tsillu, standing at his full height, was only about four and a half feet tall. Of course, though, he had been trained with swords, his race's weapon of choice, of all kinds and sizes since he could barely see. "But two opposing forces negate each other. So here's my deal. I need to return to town tonight for supplies from the Society emissary there. I could only carry so much with me at a time. There, I can access resources and contacts I don't have out in the wilderness. Maybe the ambassador and Sattar can work something out. Sattar was... very useful in locating this temple and identifying its history. He would know more about the artifact than me. But, as magistrate, he was required to remain in town." Tsillu explained. "Oh, do come in." He gestured toward the tomb, raising a feathery arm into the shadows in the doorway. "The site is very deep in the catacombs and I doubt the sun is terribly comfortable for either of us. I have a camp set up if you would like somewhere to rest."