View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 08-27-2015, 10:24 PM

Thorn smiled as she waited for Candy to return. He was thankful for the help putting the shirt on as he heard her commit about how he looked in it. "If you like this then maybe I'll see if I can't find more." He said as he smiled at her softly. "If you are sure I'll happily listen to you as you read. Or is there something else you wanted to do? " He asked wondering if maybe he was boring Candy. He honestly didn't care what they did as long as he got to be with Candy. She was and would always be worth any pain he may have to endure.

Lilly shook her head no as she forced a smile trying to hide her embarrassment. "Uh...no there is nothing wrong. I just never expected to be in your room." She said softly just above a whisper embarrassing herself even more as she did so. "It's not normal for a girl to be in any males room." She said softly as she looked back to the floor. She thought about what he said as she blushed even more. " You are the first person to make me blush so. Thank you for your kind words. I hope I can always be your reason to stay. However I don't want you unhappy. I'm sure we could find you some where else to live if you want me to help you. However if you want to do this on your own I'll obey your wish and let you."Lilly said softly as she wished she wasn't blushing so much. She had heard him say beautiful however she was unable to talk at this point. Her face was a brilliant red from blushing so much.