View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-28-2015, 03:49 AM

Daphne noticed he had fallen to sleep and smiled as she continued to read to herself in her quiet voice so that she wouldn't wake him up. When he did wake up though, Daphne closed her book and smiled at him, "I'm not upset Thorn, I'm happy that you were able to get some rest." she said. Just then her parents walked in, "Bedtime you two it's getting quite late now." her father informed. "Pharom dear you stay here for the night okay? It's much too dangerous for you to be walking around at this our in your condition. I'm sure your father won't mind." her mother commented seriously. "Yes mother." Daphne answered and watched as her parents left to their own room for the night. Looking back at Thorn, she stood up and carefully helped him up before knocking on Tony's door. "Bedtime brother. You have work tomorrow." she informed. "I know, I'm just finishing up this letter is all." Tony answered from inside his room. Daphne shook her head and motioned at both Lady and Thorn to follow her but she waited, knowing Thorn couldn't be too fast right now.

Lagordir frowned when Lilly got up and left, leaving her brooch behind. "Lilly!" he called after her and ran after her. "Lilly wait!" he called but his mother pulled at his ear and dragged him back into his room. "Go to sleep!" she hissed and slammed his door. Lagordir frowned and grabbed a small suitcase where he stuffed most of his clothes and all the gems from his top drawer. Looking around, he placed the brooch inside too and grabbed his bow and quiver full of arrows before closing up the suitcase and waiting. When he felt that his parents were sleeping, he snuck out of his room and then out the front door before running for it. There was no going back and even though he wanted to go see if he could find Lilly, he knew that was a dangerous idea.

"I'll come back Lilly I promise. One day I'll come back for you but right now I can't." he said to no one in particular as he continued running towards Alphiaria. It was really late out, but he knew the path by heart and when he had finally reached it he smiled softly. This was where he truly belonged, but where would he stay?