View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-28-2015, 06:23 AM

Daphne continued eating but everyone then looked up when Thorn entered their house. "Good Morning Thorn." she said happily and smiled as he approached and took a seat beside her. Seeing the gifts on the table, her father looked at the bundle and smiled softly. "We cannot accept the money Pharom, we didn't let you stay because we wanted money, we let you stay because we care about you and your safety. That and we wanted Daphne to have peace of mind as well." he started. He knew though that Longbow didn't take no for an answer though, "Tell your father thank-you though." he said and smiled as he took one of the baked goods and took a bite out of it.

Upon hearing that she would probably be working for the council, her family cheered obviously extremely proud of her and happy to hear the news. "W-wow...really?!" Daphne gasped and looked at the paper with her name on it from the head doctor. "Oh my goodness...t-this is great news! I didn't ever think this would be happening!" Daphne squealed happily. "Way to go little sister!" Tony praised and finished up his food before taking a sweet. "Oh sweetie! Your father and I are so happy for you and proud of you. You've worked very hard for this. If they don't accept you though, please don't let it discourage you okay?" her mother informed. Daphne smiled and nodded, no matter what happened she was going to work hard to become the best nurse she could be.