View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-29-2015, 04:27 PM

9:33PM: It's okay, I absolutely understand. Didn't text you to pester, just wanted to distract and cheer you up.
9:35PM: But since you brought it up, here are my 2 cents. Just be honest with her. If you're interested in her, just tell her that. Contrary to popular belief, most of us girls are not mind readers. Especially if she hasn't had much experience with guys.
9:36PM: As for the rest... I still vote for honesty. You shouldn't drop all the truth-bombs on her immediately, but you have to consider what's more important to you in the long run: your image or what you possibly could have with this woman? It's not like showing her what you're really like will announce it to the whole world.
9:37PM: Also, I bet the kids love you, you goofy thing.
9:38PM: ... I guess you aren't letting it go, are you.
9:38PM: It's kind of complicated. I'm still don't think he actually likes me. My guess is, he thinks I'm stick-in-mud, arrogant, rude and without an ounce of femininity other than appearance wise. Aka: not relationship material.
9:39PM: And he's probably right. I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to 'fall into his arms' even if I wanted to.
9:40PM: Maybe if I had time to see if he doesn't hate me some months later of keeping in touch, and there was this 'spark' (not saying there is), I'd give it a go. But he's moving away in like half a year, so, the distance and many more suitable girls he'd meet would put out that spark anyhow.
9:41PM: I do have to apologize and find out if he's still going to be part of the project, so I will have to talk with him soon. It'll be awkward at work, but I guess dinner invite would make it even worse.
9:42PM: Ugh, I should finish this page and then go to bed. Sounds like rest is in order for you, too. Some things seem clearer in the morning.

Last edited by sadrain; 08-29-2015 at 06:37 PM..