View Single Post
Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelings

Old 08-30-2015, 03:46 PM

Eeep, sorry I missed so much activity in here, y'all! I went camping and we got back a lot later in the day than I was told we'd be getting back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Spirit Girl View Post
I like The Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, the Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Sabriel, Lirael, The Books of Bayern, The Lioness Quartet, The Harper Hall Trilogy, The Arrows of the Queen, Graceling, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, the Forgotten Beasts of Eld, The Shamer's Daughter, Princess Ben, the Enchanted Forest Chronicles, the Firebringer trilogy, Watership Down, Redwall, and Ratha's Creature.
SO MANY OF MY FAVORITES! Looove The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, GRACELING REALM OH MY GOSH, and Watership down. And OH MY GOSH THE OLD KINGDOM BOOKS, I love those so much. I'm seriously considering a tattoo of the Disreputable Dog statuette on my wrist.

Re: The Graceling Realm, have you read Fire and Bitterblue?

I'm gonna have to check out some of those other titles you mentioned!

Also, since you mentioned fairtytales (I have so much to say to you!) have you read Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marrillier? It's a loose retelling of 12 Dancing Princesses and definitely one of my favorite books of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Not going to like, I totally read this thread title in Belle's voice....
That was the goal! I'm delighted people know the reference! I mean, it's not like it's obscure at all, but still!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyRey View Post
I paid attention in school! Sort of. I just liked comic books over novel type books back then.
Do you still read comics? I'm just getting into them myself! I read a lot of manga in high school, and have always kept up with quite a few webcomics, but I've recently been making the foray into printed Western comics. I love most of what I've read so far!