View Single Post
Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelings

Old 08-30-2015, 06:21 PM

SZP- I haven't, but I have heard Joe Abercrombie's name quite a lot! I'll have to look into those books for sure. Logan sounds like my type of warrior!

Emma- I'm obsessed with it too! But I guess the thread title makes that pretty clear, haha. Belle and Tiana are my favorite Disney princesses. (And Mulan and Pocahontas if you count the whole official princess line!)

Oooh, I read a bunch! Off the top of my head I remember Chibi Vampire, Fruits Basket, InuYasha, Bizenghast, Magic Knight Rayearth, Ruroni Kenshin, FullMetal Alchemist, InuBaka, Here is Greenwood, and Chobits, though I am positive there were more. I ended up giving away a lot of what I collected, but I held onto FullMetal Alchemist, Ruroni Kenshin and Here is Greenwood, since they were my favorites at the time I cleared out a bunch of my books. FMA is definitely my favorite, I'm rereading it right now. Ten years later, it still makes me laugh and cry!
What are some of your favorites?

(I'm a Green Lantern fan as well! Have you seen green Lantern the ANimated Series? A-may-ziiiing! Haven't read the comics yet though... )

(And not to but into your other conversation but... I also like musicals and have similar Harry Potter stories, haha!)