View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 08-31-2015, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
That's awful, Storm
I'm sorry they didn't at least think to contact you to tell you where he was.
That's tacky of the hospital, in my opinion.

How are you doing today?
Did the memorial service go well?
Well and to me the worst was that they told me he was there and wanting to see me and then when I get there, he was dead on arrival.

The memorial service was wonderful and the church was full with four rows of chairs outside each set of double doors because there were so many people. I cried a lot but it was just what he would have wanted I think. I will post a link, in a minute, to the video that they made for him. It will give you an idea of the wonderful man I was married to. I mean if you guys want to see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marnie View Post
I have no words for his mother
she should have got you to the hospital!

---------- Post added 08-31-2015 at 12:46 PM ----------

sorry, this is hummy's mulie
His mom told me she was trying to find my number but we never talked that much. His family was the kind that only really got together for funerals, weddings and the such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Freedom View Post
Storm: That's awful that they didn't inform you but they told his mom - which I can understand but you were his wife!! :( My heart breaks for you!!
It made me mad. We had been in there a week before and we had tried to get me listed as the first emergency contact. And WHY, when I had been in there with him the past few visits for something else, would you call the mother FIRST?! Its not like we were estranged or something.