View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 09-02-2015, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Thank you! :D

Oh that's totally understandable. But I'm sure they don't make you print them and bring them to class, right? My instructors are totally contradictory - they tell us don't waste trees and don't print things out, then every single thing in their weekly folder is "(print out and bring to class)" next to it. Like, ummmm - why did you make us have e-books and laptops that we have to bring every day, only to have us print stacks of paper out every damn week. No joke - I've gone through an entire package of paper because of this class. It's ridiculous!

I would totally be happy if I could have a physical textbook and then use articles and journals for my homework/papers etc. I had that set-up for my MGMT degree and it was perfect!

Oh wow! That's a totally different field! Though on one hand it does pair well - psychology requires you to be a great speaker and writer, so a communications background is actually really useful! Especially on the researching end.
nah it's not required we print out anything so i have saved paper which is nice. we also have a pretty good online library that i have access to so it doesn't mean going to the campus to use it. i hope your next class is better and more paper efficient! and it really is a totally different field and it really doesn't have anything to do with communications, or at least what i learned haha i suppose there may be some researching sort of aspects that carried over buuut i am totally a very bad speaker although i am much better at writing, which is what my focus was during those communication years hehe