View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-06-2015, 11:35 PM

Holly huffed and she stood tall on her hind legs and stared at the stranger's eyes... "For your information..." She began, "I'm a faun..." She immediately regretted telling them this. She still wasn't sure if she trusted this stranger. Out of nervous habit, she allowed her tail to swing from side to side as she backed away a little further. "Are you 'human'? You look like those other creatures I saw that came from the village."

Her gaze softened a little when Tarek introduced himself. Maybe she was being a little too brash. "I'm Holly." She said in a soft, low voice. "I'm sorry, I thought you were with those other... humans. I don't know why they're trying to hurt me, I did nothing to them, you see... I haven't even seen a human before today." Holly wanted to come a little closer to Tarek, to get a good view of him (and to make sure she couldn't find any weapons on him), but she thought against it. It would be better to let him show his own true nature.

Holly giggled a little as he turned pink. It was so amusing to her, for her skin was dark and she'd never noticed it changing color as his skin did. She took this opportunity to come closer, still being cautious, however. Curiously, she came a little closer to smell him. He was so foreign and exotic, she couldn't help but be curious about him. She ignored his hand, not knowing what she was supposed to do with it, anyway. Holly circled him, keeping some distance between them, but not much. He smelled so wonderful, like no other creature she'd smelled before.

Holly wanted to know all there was about him. He said he came from beyond the mountain range? He must've come a long way... And for what purpose?

"Why are you here?" She asked.