View Single Post
Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 10-09-2015, 04:39 AM

Skye smiled softly and said, "Don't worry about breaking dishes. You're human. It's natural. People make mistakes and you wouldn't get into trouble for breaking a stack of plates or whatever. If you felt better about it, we can start using more durable dishes until you're more comfortable. We do have those, By the way. They're silicone or something. I'm not quite sure what they're made of actually. Just not glass or clay." He smiled again, remembering that she said she enjoyed listening to him and what he was saying was interesting. "And about the vibes, Yeah, pretty much. I mean sometimes it gets confusing when there are more than three people in the same room or general area as me, but that doesn't happen except for meal times and ship parties." He took a couple bites of his stew, and then continued. "It helps that Arashi can tell me the cause of certain vibes, so i can interpret them... They're sort of..." He took another bite while he looked for the words he wanted. " Sort of like auras. Except instead of a color, they're an emotion or a mix of emotions. It's like extremely confused empathy." He took another bite of the stew and said, "this is really good," Before continuing to eat.