View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-01-2015, 11:41 PM

Valentinus smiled as he listened to her speak. "I'm on the good list?" he repeated and grinned happily. Yes, our families are rather close aren't they? It's always fun when our families get together." he agreed. His pink eyes watched Holly and frowned slightly. He could tell she was upset to be here, and he hoped he could help her cheer up while he was stuck here too. "Holly that is not true. You are not a burden, you and I just have a lot to learn. Our parents didn't want to send us away, no parents ever want to send their children away but they did this to make us a better person. I know it doesn't look like this right now but overtime you'll understand the real purpose of this...training." he said to her softly and smiled brightly at her. He didn't want her to be sad, he wanted her to be happy. "Actually, Faythe suggested we go out and look for the nearest town. That's what we were planning on doing right now but we stumbled across your lovely home." Valentinus explained.

"If Silvermist is to stay behind then so shall I. I do not like the idea of leaving him behind. If you two find a town nearby then that would be lovely, perhaps you could find a place to stay at over there unless you'd prefer to stay here?" she commented.

"They already have a home here Faythe. If anything, we would just go to the town to meet people and probably learn more about the holidays we've been assigned to." Valentinus answered. "Are you sure you want to stay behind?" he asked Faythe.

Faythe smiled and nodded. "I do. I'll keep sir Silvermist some company and admire the lovely decor. Besides, if you need me you need only call my name Valentinus. I am sure your father will not mind me staying behind and letting you go off on your own. Just be sure to be back here before we start to worry about you both." Faythe said softly. She wasn't sure if Silvermist would even want her to stay with him but he didn't want to leave the poor man alone, it didn't seem very fair to her at all.