View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-07-2015, 07:20 PM

Yume looked up as she saw the monster her eyes narrowed seeing the monstrous Knight that appeared. She was surprised as she watched Lori jumped in front of her. "Huh?" Yume said as she saw a light appear around Lori. However before she could focus on her friend she watched the monster send out a black wave of liquid at them. " No you don't!" She yelled as she moved past her friend to protect her. The wave of darkness hit Yume and wrapped around her. However a slight glow could be seen from inside the dark mass. The glow started to get brighter as the dark mass started to evaporate into rainbow colored flecks of light.

Ivan was impressed as he heard the Nightmare seed scream out in pain and anger. " So this is the power of the dream crystal. And the power of the Phoenix maybe?" He said as he watched the girls. " The dream crystals is tempting but the power of the phoenix is even rarer. If I took that girl and made her my puppet I would be unstoppable. The dream crystal can only go so far. But the power of the phoenix could make me immortal. And bring forth your family. Shame the worlds fate has been left to these weak girls who don't even know what they are. I bet I could break the dream crystal right now. " He said as he laughed and feed his nightmare see more darkness making it grow in power as the monster cast another wave of darkness at Yume. Suddenly the light vanished as he allowed the monster to absorb the students and teachers feeding on their fear as the nightmare seed made them have horrid nightmares.