View Single Post
ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-04-2015, 09:23 PM

Hey thanks GUYS! For One, replying instantly, and Two, giving me such a friendly greeting to your moving castle, that's shows dedicaton and passion for it !
I took the liberty to read Your rules and i find it fare:)
So, as my first post (IM NOT INCLUDING THIS ONE AND THE ONE BEFORE,because the one before i wasn't aware of anything and this one isn't even an introduction of myself wich is what im a do in my next post!

For everyone that greated me, I feel the need to thank yall deeply ! And everyone in here, HIII my name is Tim!! :)
See you next time ! (In the future)

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 04:44 PM ----------

Oh and by the way i love the fact that it's only a charity. :)

So here's a little something to know about me for you guys, general information:
My full name is Timothy, but i like getting called Tim. If you talk to me in a
serieus "tone" you could use Timothy as signal for that ! My mom does -.-
I'm 18 years old, short, athletic, artistic with full of potential in life. I'm Montreal Canada i have two brother's in the middle child, parents seperated when I was 4/5 years old, that disturbed me a lot, but got threw it.
My mentor is my uncle. Sports,Video Games,Music and friends are my favorite hobbies. I'm a stoner lol

I could relate with winters only because i play hockey outside at my neighborhood's ice rink where we all gather up and hangout and play with intensity..

I'm really serieus in what i do in life ..
Like for those 5 to 6 hours a day i'm playing hockey outside or jamming with my guitar i imagine millions of people watching me and i get that bursting energy inside of me that just wants to do more and more ! :P
My favorite colour is green because i'm more of a down to earth personality.My astrology sign is VIRGO. No i'm no virgin lol :P
My favorite movie is the movie series Fast N Furious two reasons
first is because of the swagger of the movies (Cars,Women,Places) and Second
because the series is based on family after all !
and also that the series has captured me since my childhood :P
I'm from Canada Montreal , so it's freezing cold like i said the only reason i could agree with winter is because of my passion for hockey hehe.
People are very friendly it isn't dangerous out here anymore the ghetto's aren't as bad as anywhere else , i know since i live in between the rich and the poor.
My favorite actor is Will Smith, All of his movies have a deep meaning into it and great moral that you can relate with in real life situations.
For the holidays this year i won't be doing much because i'm really tight with money and all ..
I get paid under the table and my season ended when the first flake of snow fell..
I work in Paving (Construction) Uni stone and Cement work.
So at the moment i have no money coming in. I'm looking for a job Downtown in FootLocker or something , something for someone my age ..
I win in life because of where i place myself.. I never look at my situation and then not have anything to push for , in life there's always a reason for something and never a reason for nothing. <--- You understood that ? lol let me know xp

Woow sorry i put way to much info into this hehe It shows i love communicating in friendly ways and that i love to learn :P So what about you ? Oh and I'm Italian and Portuguese my mother's Italian and my father's Portuguese but i take 100% from my Italian side.
I was never really that close with my dad's side as they saw me as a rebel my whole life.. i cant deal with people who ONLY see the bad in others .. because there's always a reason and an explination to everything.. Everryone is how they are and do what they do for a good reason. If what their doing is bad then it's only a matter of time till they realise it.
Okay right i'm talking on my own haha !!!
Let me know about your self ,

If you want you could just reply by telling me about you and just answering a FEW things i said because damn you will have all night.

If anyone wants to tell me about them i'm open minded :)

-Tim

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 05:24 PM ----------

GUESS WHO'S THE NEW SPACE INVADER CHAMPION !! (arcade)
:D i could of went a lot more but my laptop freezes when i reach at 110k and i had to restart 3 times with the same ISSUE ... but i finally cracked the highest score :P
Now i'm gonna work on pushing everybody down so i'm the only one lol ;3