View Single Post
ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 10:55 PM

Oh i just have good judgement, i dont count cards.
Not smart enough for that.. I'm really smart money wise like i know when to step out of the table when im in the lead againts the dealer etc...

My grandmother's 70 something and she's out playing bingo right as we speak. haha she cracks me up she has more energy then my family combined !!!! XD Age doens't matter, Heart does :)

Yeah i'm not a player or anything i'm simply smooth with bodylanguage and the way i speak, yes girls go crazy from time to time but they know with me nothing "negative" will happend so .. And i'm extremely careful with whom i deal with. ^^

I ended my last relationship with my Ex when i was about 14, she's so wonderful, honor student, private school (not me) and wealthy family. But she was suicidal, i helped her a lot with that and completely changed her point of view in life. i had to, everyone's role is important in life. But i had to end it cause it was taking over my life, i had no more energy id speak to her up till 3 in the morning everynight almost cheering her up , most of the time we were together the moments were magical.
We both will never forget. But when it's time to end something i know when to do it.. I was her first, so i was a big deal, i know she doesnt regret it one bit xP (my perv side came out a little hehe)
At the end of the day i'm a boy lol

Aww thanks for that your cool to ! :) What did you decide to make ? i had chicken and rice.

Thanks for the link, ill go check it out right now and let you know what i think about it ! :)

Speak to you soon !