View Single Post
ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-07-2015, 09:11 PM

Nephila:
I went to school , and then pretty much did the samething, Posted around as well. I'm the champion in SpaceInvaders so i use that for my gold, i always seem to reach the limit lol. The limit's pretty small xp
You could only get 50 golds maximum per attempt right ? Anyways that's what i noticed. What do you do for exercise ? Jog ? Workout ? And what art do you do? Because i'm looking for someone to draw me a mafia dark theme signature and for a cheap price, so if i could find a friend who can do me that favor it would be awesome :). I'm a bit bumped out today, usally i'm highly active but since my arrival to this site, i'm considering this as the most down moment. I guess everyone gets those ;/.
Lol don't mean to bust your bubble xP ! I'm very positive and would love to get to know you :) What's your name ? What's your favorite colour ? Favorite food ? Fvorite sport ? music ? What's your background? Anyways you could write long texts i follow pretty well :) If you want i can begin introducing myself first so you could get a general idea of what i'm looking for lol.