View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-08-2015, 10:20 PM

Ahh. Cool I'm from Winnipeg. Yes we definitely both know about the snow. XD I love the snow, going for walks when it's snowing is nice. I like how the cool air feels when you breath it. I loved that about sports too, but it was strange even with lots of people watching I could disconnect and just hear my own thoughts. Like be really in the moment and focus on winning.

Oh My favorite movie series are Jurassic Parks. When I was younger I wanted to go live with the dinosaurs and be their Queen. Strange thoughts we have as children. XD Will Smith is one of my favorite actors too. I love the light hearted comedies he's in like MIB and Wild Wild West of corse Fresh Price is classic. And the stuff he's doing lately is great too. I can't wait to see him in the new Suicide Squad movie.

Heh the "Poor Side" Where I'm from isn't really that dangerous either. Lots of nice people are more than willing to help each other out. The moms in our neighborhood had this child rotation thing going on. Where about 5 families worth of kids would all rotate to different homes. Like they would give free baby sitting to the other moms and help with snacks. I got to learn a few phrases in other languages I normally wouldn't have. I'd usually end up helping in the kitchen because the group I hung around with was mostly boys and some of the moms were old fashioned. American Style "ghettos" are always portrayed so crazy in movies. Sometimes I wonder if they're really that bad or if it's just Hollywood fluff.

I'm in the same boat with Christmas. My Dad's cheque was small because he took a week off for being sick so I gave mom and dad some money for hydro. I can't have them freeze. But that's ok my daughter is very understanding. I do have a bit saved for this kind of thing so she'll still be getting something small for her Steam Account. My little Gamer girl. XD

Yes, I do know what you mean. :) Also always keep trying when you want to quit and know you have the power to change what you don't like. It's a very athlete way of thinking. DO IT! COMMON! DON'T LET YER DREAMS... lol Shia lebeuf my spirit animal. XD

Ahh cool. Do you speak all three or only English? Do you have any pets?

And don't be sorry! It's fun getting to know people this way. I also prefer positive High Energy people. Have fun getting in trouble running down the streets at night. Or just being happy and dancing for no reason and talking with each other. You know making them memories that last over spending cash.

I also like people that can just be cool with. The kind that aren't out telling every one how much money they spent on some silly brand name. Material stuff doesn't impress me and much as a yummy sammich. XD Girls that are splattered with that sort of thing make me the craziest. They're like walking commercials for different designers. XD