View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-16-2015, 02:20 AM

SWEETS

For the sweetest of the sweet ~
those festive candies, cookies, and other goodies go here!

ENTRY FORM
[COLOR="Plum"][B][SIZE="5"]I brought sweets![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[paste or link IMG here]
[B]Comments[/B]: [optional]

EntriesX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
I brought sweets!
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Comments: Wintery White Snowflake Cookies! Because this is the most snow we'll get in New England this Christmas...

I brought sweets!
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Comments: Oreo Holly Truffles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
I brought sweets!
http://imgur.com/pZLbxmN
Comments: Banana Cream Pie with a fresh banana layer in the center and topped with another fresh banana!

I can't get imgur to cooperate with my Turkey and Ham so I'll post those tomorrow lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post
Hahahahaaaa I got something to enter!

I brought sweets!
Untitled - Hikari-Hellion's Sta.sh
Comments: I made these to give to friends in their cookie/candy baskets, only...my mom ended up eating half the first batch by herself. So, I had to make another round, and figured why the hell not enter them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I brought sweets!
Homemade Pumpkin Bread
Comments: I decided to share with you all the Pumpkin Bread I've made for Christmas dinner at my parents. Every year during the holidays (including both Thanksgiving and Christmas), someone makes some kind of desert with pumpkin in it. It's kinda like our tradition.. I decided to do it this year again. Last year I made a pumpkin roll and this year I decided to make a pumpkin bread. So, with a little pumpkin, ginger spice, pumpkin spice, creamy icing, nutmeg, powered sugar, eggs, oil, and love, this year's pumpkin bread was made. First of it's kind, actually! And lets just say everyone had to take some extra home with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post
I brought sweets!
http://sta.sh/05a81i2bl22
Comments: Here's the recipe I used--> Eggnog Cookies | MrFood.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
I brought sweets!

2nd Pic ~ 3rd Pic
Comments: This is a lemon meringue pie. Something i've made quite a few times and something I enjoy making. This is my grandfather's favorite dessert, and so, when the mood strikes me, I make it for the ol coot. --- Everything has been made from scratch: crust, filling and meringue. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liunesta View Post
I brought sweets!

Comments: I made some gingerbread cookies to pass out to a few people. My 3 year old helped me decorate a few.
[QUOTE=Linnea;1773545158]I brought sweets!
Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments: brownies! i baked it in an cast iron pan, which was new for me, added a little whipped cream and sparkly sprinkles. perfect for the season :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Drive by entry dump! *backs up dumptruck and posts*

First Sweets!

I brought sweets!

Comments: My uncle loves eggnog and my Nana loves rice pudding, so when I went to their house for Christmas dinner, I decided to make some Eggnog Rice Pudding! This isn't the sexiest picture in the world, but since I made it to travel, I didn't get any sexy food shots. Rest assured it was noggy and delicious!

I brought sweets!

Comments: Of course Cookie made cookies for Christmas ;) And I don't make small batches. With my trusty cookie gun, I churn out cookies by the dozens and dozens! I made seven dozen for my work Christmas party. Here's just a few: Strawberry Jam Thumbprints and Green Christmas Trees :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
I brought sweets!
[Sprits Trees Sprits trees w/flash]
Comments: [optional]

I brought sweets!
[GingerBread snowflakesGingerbread snowflakes w/flash]
Comments: [Optional]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
ENTRY FORMI brought sweets!
Comments: Christmas cheese cake with snowflake sprinkles because Santa gets sick of cookies ^.^

Last edited by Nephila; 01-01-2016 at 11:01 PM..