View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-16-2015, 02:21 AM

Sipable Sociables

This is the beverage category. If you're meant to drink it, it belongs here! :)

ENTRY FORM
[COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="5"]I made something to drink![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[paste or link IMG here]
[B]Comments[/B]: [optional]

EntriesX

I made something to drink!
Hot Wintermint Chocolate Chip Cocoa with a bit of a kick
Comments: While this isn't exactly beautifully made, it is a favorite of mine! Cocoa powder + Sugar +milk + a dash of powered sugar + chocolate chips + Wintermint candycane makes a great hot beverage to sip on when it's cold out! (Though it hasn't been cold here...) Oh, and I pour in a bit of choco liquor for a more adult drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post

Comments: This isn't a specifically Christmas drink, but it's something that I make for special occasions like Christmas. We call it Eid Milk. I used milk, condensed milk (optional id you're not much of a sweet tooth), pink food colouring (or any colour you fancy), rose syrup (or a syrup flavour to match the colour you're going for), vanilla ice cream and sabja seeds (also called Sweet Basil seeds or Falooda seeds). Sabja seeds are basically little black seeds that you soak in hot water and they develop a little filmy coat around them. They don't have a taste, but the milkshake definitely isn't the same without them
Click on thumbnail for full view
Comments:
homemade hot cocoa with whipped cream and crushed up candy cane sprinkles. i'll share the recipe for this because it's special and yummy! warm up some milk. add tbsp of cocoa powder, a tsp of vanilla (or two), and sugar to your taste.[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

Last edited by Nephila; 12-31-2015 at 01:11 AM..